Here is last year's winner, Katie Gibb from Cardonald, who won her place at the Miss Scotland finals at Girls Day Out Show 2015.
One lucky girl from this years' Girls' Day Out Show Glasgow will win a guaranteed spot in the final twelve of The Catwalk Academy Miss Scotland 2017.
Follow in the footsteps of Lucy Kerr, Mhairi Fergusson, Nicola Mimnagh and Jennifer Reoch simply by entering at the Girls’ Day Out 2016.
If you fancy your chances of winning the crown – or know someone who should enter, grab your tickets to the show and visit The Catwalk Academy Miss Scotland 2017 casting booth at stand B77.
When you enter at the show you will :
- Skip the regional heats
- Skip the Top 50
- Secure your guaranteed spot in the final twelve
Click to buy your tickets to the Girls' Day Out Show
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entrants must be between the ages of 17 to 24 years.
- Entrants must not have been married or be currently married.
- Entrants must not have had a child/children
- Entrants must not have a criminal record
- Entrants must be available for all challenges leading up to the August final
- Successful entrants will be notified the first week of January 2017
- The judges' decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.